Deadline approaching for Interior Design Diploma / Associate’s Degree Graduates to qualify to join ARIDO
If you graduated prior to July 1, 2015 from an Interior Design Diploma / Associate's Degree program, December 31st, 2019 is the final deadline for you to qualify to apply for Intern or Registered membership with ARIDO.
Applicants who do not meet this deadline will no longer meet the minimum education requirement for Membership as their education will no longer be recognized. If you apply to join ARIDO after this date you will be required to meet the standards for membership which are a CIDA recognized Bachelor of Interior Design for Intern membership, the Supervised Work Experience requirement, and the NCIDQ examinations for Registered membership.
Take advantage of the opportunity to apply. Click here to register and submit your application online today.
Don’t miss your chance to join ARIDO!
Applications must be submitted by December 31, 2019.
ARIDO Registered Membership Benefits
- Professional recognition for Registered members through the ARIDO designation and the exclusive use of the title Interior Designer in the province of Ontario
- Protection of the interior designer's right to practice through ARIDO's continued legislative efforts and support of the profession at various levels of government
- Only Registered members of ARIDO may participate in the annual ARIDO Awards program
- Access to Best Practice resources on topics like WSIB, Construction Liens, Copyright and more
- ARIDO's monthly e-newsletter for up to date industry news
- Access to local networking and CEU events with the ARIDO Chapters
- Mentorship opportunities with established designers for Intern members
- Access to the ARIDO headquarters where members can hold meetings, host events and use designated workspace for members
- Volunteer opportunities through committees, task forces, as well as participation in events and seminars
- Exclusive insurance product offerings through PROLINK
ARIDO Intern Membership Benefits:
- Intern Members may use the designation “Intern Member of the Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario” or “Intern, ARIDO” after their name
- Networking opportunities at both local and provincial events
- Volunteer opportunities through task forces and committees, as well as participation in various events and seminars throughout the year
- Protection of the right to practice through ARIDO’s continued advocacy on behalf of the profession
- Discounts on liability and E&O insurance rates
- Support and guidance throughout your career path on important items such as supervised work experience
- ARIDO e-Newsletters for up to date industry news
- A Voice – an opportunity to have your voice heard at our AGM
We’re here to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.