ARIDO's response to COVID-19 - Offices closed effective March 17, 2020
The ARIDO Board of Management and staff have been monitoring the recent COVID-19 developments in order to stay up to date. Considering the developments that have occurred over the last several days, the ARIDO Offices will be closed and our staff will be working from home effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020 through to April 3, 2020.
We will take the following measures in order to keep ARIDO’s daily operations running and to align with the province’s direction:
- The ARIDO offices will be closed to the membership and public during this period of time.
- ARIDO staff will be working online from home to continue to carry out the organization’s daily operations and maintain our normal business hours.
- Staff will be responding to emails daily and will check voicemails at the end of every business day. Our goal is to respond by the next business day.
- All meetings will be held via teleconference or videoconference. We will not be holding meetings or appointments in person during this period of time.
- We have ceased all non-essential travel across the organization.
- We are cancelling all upcoming events for the months of March, April and May.
- The ARIDO AGM on March 26, 2020 will be held as an online event only.
We will continue to monitor developments as they occur and will keep the membership informed during the coming weeks.
Sharon Portelli, CAE
Executive Director and Registrar
You can direct your questions to the following staff members by email:
Sharon Portelli, Executive Director and Registrar
- Ontario Building Code and BCIN issues
- Professional Practice Support
- ARIDO Awards Program and Gala
- ROI Initiative
- Industry Partner inquiries
- Complaints, Code of Ethics and Practice Standards
- Corporate Governance and Board of Management
Sandra Noble, Manager, Membership
- Registered Membership applications and status updates, including 2020 Renewals
- ARIDO Scholarships
Maya Vnukovsky, Membership Coordinator
- General ARIDO Membership inquiries
- Intern, Educator and Retired Membership applications and status updates, including the 2020 Renewal
- Student membership applications
Irma Kemp, Executive Assistant
- Administrative support to the ARIDO Board
- AGM and Ontario Summit
- Registered Members' voting proxies
Jose Tanabe, Regulatory Coordinator
- Bill Pr6 investigations and enforcement (title regulation)
- ARIDO ICRS (Intern Competencies Review System)
- Professional Development compliance and enforcement
Harrison Zhang, Manager, Accounting
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Membership dues (payments and receipts)
Ali Moenck, Communications, Coordinator
- ARIDO Monthly Newsletter and ARIDO Website
- BLOG//ARIDO Management
- ARIDO social media channels
- Chapter events and inquiries