- Persons not engaged in the practice of interior design but are contractually engaged in full-time or part-time teaching or directing an interior design program in a post-secondary school, college or university recognized by ARIDO within the province of Ontario
- Annual renewal of ARIDO membership
- Compliance with ARIDO's Professional Development requirement for Educator Members
- Adherence to the ARIDO Code of Ethics and Practice Standards
- Educator Members may use the designation “Educator Member of the Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario” or “Educator, ARIDO” after their name
For more information about the membership application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.