ARIDO Career Xpress Student Co-op/Internship job posting platform is live
- Published on: Dec 18, 2023
Need help hiring an Interior Design Student for a Co-op/ Internship placement at your firm?
You can now post your Student position on the ARIDO Job Board, and it’s free to post.
We’re helping to make it easy for you to connect with ARIDO Student members through the new ARIDO Career Xpress Student Co-op/Internship job posting platform.
Registered members can do this by:
- Signing into the member portal, ARIDOAccess through the ARIDO website at www.arido.ca
- From the main menu bar, click on ‘My Practice’
- Selecting ‘Post a Student Internship/Co-op Job Opportunity’
Industry partners can do this by:
- Going to the ARIDO website at www.arido.ca
- From the main menu bar, click on ‘About’
- Selecting ‘Post a Student Co-op/Internship Job Opportunity
ARIDO student members can view your active posting and respond to you directly.
Why hire an ARIDO Student for an Internship/Co-op position?
- ARIDO Student Members who are graduating from a Bachelor of Interior Design program have valuable training, skills and knowledge to help support your business.
- Support the Interior Design community by helping Interior Design Students complete their Co-op/Internship placement
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org