Deadline approaching for Graduates from non-CIDA accredited Bachelor of Interior Design (BID) programs to qualify to join ARIDO
- Published on: Oct 21, 2021
ARIDO is informing individuals who graduated from a non-CIDA accredited BID program prior to July 1, 2017, that December 31st, 2021 is the final deadline to qualify to apply for Intern membership with ARIDO.
Candidates who miss the December 31st deadline and wish to apply for ARIDO membership will be required to apply via ICRS (Intern Competency Review System) alternative pathway. If you graduated with a non-CIDA BID prior to 2017, we invite you to take advantage of the opportunity to apply for ARIDO membership now.
Don’t miss your chance to join ARIDO!
ARIDO Intern Membership Benefits:
- Intern Members may use the designation “Intern Member of the Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario” or “Intern, ARIDO” after their name
- Complementary Mentorship program
- NCIDQ exam support and study group
- ARIDO Job Board
- Networking opportunities at both local and provincial events
- Volunteer opportunities through task forces and committees, as well as participation in various events and seminars throughout the year
- Protection of the right to practice through ARIDO’s continued advocacy on behalf of the profession
- Discounts on professional liability and E&O insurance rates
- Support and guidance throughout your career path on important items such as supervised work experience
- ARIDO e-newsletters for up to date industry news
- A Voice – an opportunity to have your voice heard at our AGM
If you have successfully completed your Supervised Work requirement and the NCIDQ exams, congratulations! You may be eligible to apply for ARIDO Registered Membership.
Registered members are exclusively authorized to use the prestigious title of ‘Interior Designer’ in Ontario. Click here for a complete list of Registered Member benefits.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join ARIDO!
Spread the word! Do you have former classmates or colleagues to whom this also applies? Feel free to share this information with them. ARIDO is working to ensure this message is shared as widely as possible to all eligible individuals.